Total Pageviews

I wanna go Holiday....

i want a holiday. for the last 6 months, It likes paradise when my parent took us to many places such as Kelantan , Terengganu , Cameron Highlands....etc..I'm tired to do this such thing--->. go to school , back home, do homework ,  go tuition , do homework again/study ,   it's quite amazing for the fact i'm such a lazy person....





experience awesome sunset in Bali






seeing how fast is the pace of Toyko





taking long walks on a countryside in UK




enjoying the slow pace in Perth


 

Swinging from building to next building in New York



But all these things... need time....I can't go anywhere...coz my sister
gonna face with UPSR..she use all her free time to study...it is same 4 next year...i'm going to face PMR.....Damn!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment